Rank Your Website On The First Page of The Search Engines
Increase The Traffic To Your Website And Increase Your Profits Online
Search Engine Optimization, commonly known as SEO, is the process of improving a website's visibility in the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc) natural "organic" results.
Why is this important? Research has shown that 90% of people online do not search past the 1st page results.
The more frequently your website appears in the search engines for a range of keywords, the more visitors you will receive to your website.
More visitors to your website = More money for your business.
Percentage of people visiting your website by your ranking in Google:
What are the benefits of SEO?
Increased Traffic - Top positions on the search engine result pages receive a majority of the impressions and clicks. 42% of people click on the website ranked #1, with 90% of people only visiting the 1st page results on Google.
Increase Click Through Rate (CTR) - SEO also focuses on creating informative and keyword relevant title tags and meta descriptions for your web pages, which show up in the Search Engine Results. Having keyword-optimized tags and descriptions helps to increase click through rate, which also increases qualified visitors to your website.
Return On Investment (ROI) - SEO provides trackable and quantifiable results using analytics. SEO agencies are able to track increases in keyword rankings, traffic and conversions - such as filling up an enquiry form or subscription to your newsletter to grow your database. For Ecommerce sites, SEO agencies can see which paths users take in order to complete a sale, all the way down to which keyword they used to search for you prior to purchasing.
Cost effectiveness - SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online. SEO's inbound nature helps businesses save money as opposed to outbound strategies like cold-calling. SEO has proven to convert 200% more than leads from paid advertising (PPC) or social media, since SEO targets users who are actively searching for products and services like yours, the traffic resulting from SEO is more qualified than many other marketing strategies, resulting in cost-savings for companies.
Brand Awareness - People trust Google and being on the first page for your targeted keywords helps users to associate your brand, and it instills trust. Research has proven that companies on the first page of the search results are generally perceived to be more trustworthy. The more your webpages rank in high positions for specific keywords, the more chances you have for users to see your content and associate with your brand.
Calculating the Return On Investment (ROI) for SEO
SEO is not just about achieving top keyword rankings in Google and the search engines.
You want increase in traffic, qualified leads and sales from people visiting your website.
So, how do we calculate the ROI from SEO?
Below is a case study from a recent Singapore client in the higher education industry.
This Singapore SEO client was spending at least $10k every month of Google Adwords (PPC advertising) to generate around 2,000 visitors to their website. By shortlisting their top keywords and getting these keywords ranked in Google, we were able to generate at least 7,000 visitors to their website every month - at a cost less than half of what they spent on PPC advertising
Taking a conservative 3,000 visitors to their website every month:
- if only 2% of these visitors converted into a customer = 60 customers/month
- if each customer earns a profit of $1,000 = 60 customers x $1,000 each = $60,000 profit per month
SEO Scope of Work
In the age of the the Google Panda/Penguin algorithm updates, low quality content and building thousands of links back to your website does NOT work anymore. Do not be fooled by cheap SEO agencies promising you fast results for cheap prices. These SEO tactics will get your website de-listed and banned by Google.
So what guarantees you stable results and ensures your keywords rank for years to come?
The answer = High quality, unique and timely content that will be shared on social media.
This causes people to naturally link back to your website.
We have a team of native American and English writers who will research your company, industry and competitors.
These writers will then produce high quality, unique content that will be published on your website, blog and reach out to influencers and authority websites in your niche.
Stage 1 - SEO Set Up
Connecting and setting up analytics and monitoring systems:
- Google Analytics.
- Google Webmaster Tools.
- Bing and Yahoo Webmaster Tools.
In-depth keyword analysis and assembly of core keyword structure:
- Query analysis and keyword assembly.
- Creating new targeted pages for narrow groups of search queries.
- Designing the website structure.
Website audit and optimization:
- Technical website audit & troubleshooting technical mistakes.
- Meta tag optimization.
- Content audit from the reader’s point of view.
- Structuring the page according to appropriate Schema.org guidelines.
- External link quality audit.
Planning and setting goals for the campaign:
- Determining and setting KPI tracking.
- Creating an appropriate strategy and work plan.
Consultation with a specialist for further SEO improvements
Stage 2 (monthly work)
Website optimization and conversions:
- Increasing targeted page relevance for search queries.
- Paving the right direction for content improvement.
- Creating proper internal links.
- Expansion of core keyword list and targeted pages.
- Paving the right direction for marketers and managers to effectively improve their project.
- Working with consumer behavior factors.
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization).
- Implementing a list of over 120 optimizations designed to improve the website’s success indicators (conversions, traffic, bounce rate, etc.)
- Search campaign optimization.
- Dynamic search campaign optimization.
- Search remarketing optimization.
- Google Display Network optimization.
- Display Network remarketing optimization.
- Video remarketing optimization.
Organic link building:
- Press releases.
- Links with relevant brand text.
- Q/A Service.
- Working with social factors/social signals.
- Finding out the most effective channels for attracting traffic.
- Tracking assisted conversions.
- Tracking the behavioral factors with the help of heat maps.
- Analyzing social signals.
- Analyzing the audience that comes through mobile devices.
- E-commerce analysis.
- Changed or deleted metadata.
- Removed targeted pages.
- De-indexed pages that should be indexed.
- Monitoring heading optimization.
- Supervising the de-indexing of targeted pages from the SERP.
- Monitoring website availability.
- Monitoring for dozens of miscellaneous mistakes that bring down a website’s visibility in search engines.
Consultation with a specialist for further SEO improvements
- Work progress reports.
- KPI reports.
- Simplified analytics reports displayed in the client’s private dashboard.
Reelmedia Client Dashboard
Each client gets a personal id card with a password to access the Reelmedia Client Dashboard:
- Immediate notification system on work progress.
- Advanced yet easy-to-understand analytics.
- Control over the website’s operability.
- Account balance notifications.
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) control: general site indexes, sales, goal fulfillment and conversion data.
- Ability to provide feedback on the project’s progress.
- Additional information and features not provided anywhere else.
Why Choose Reelmedia's SEO Services?
Our team has more than 20 years combined experience in SEO, copywriting, analytics and web design. This means that we can produce high quality content that gets shared in social media, building links and real traffic to your website.
Our web design geeks will be able to optimize and implement the SEO best practices to ensure your website loads quickly and is easily indexed by the search engines.We love analytics, which means we track everything on your website to prove the ROI from your SEO campaign.
You will be given access to our SEO analytics software so you can login at anytime to view, track, measure the performance of your SEO campaign. Our money back guarantee ensures your keywords get ranked and with a 200% increase in your website visitors.
Don't just take our word for it. Below is a list of satisfied Singapore SEO clients that we have worked with.