By accessing or using the Site, you are accepting these Terms (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent), and you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent). If you do not agree with all of the provisions of these Terms, do not access and/or use the Site.
These terms require the use of arbitration (Section 9.1, SIAC Rules 2016) on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
We may amend the Terms related to the Services from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon our posting of such updated Terms at this location or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
- Confidential Information.
- Reelmedia and the Client agree to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to disclosure of certain proprietary & confidential information (“Confidential Information”).
- Neither party shall disclose to any third party any Confidential Information acquired during the performance of the Service Agreement.
- “Confidential Information” shall mean all information identified in writing as confidential by either party to the other prior to disclosure thereof and any other information that either party would reasonably expect is confidential or proprietary.
- Confidential Information shall not include any information which (i) is in or which enters the public domain through no fault of either party; (ii) is rightfully disclosed to a party by any third party; or (iii) was previously known to such party.
- Response Time.
- The Client shall furnish all the required information via email or digital download, and assist Reelmedia to answer questions pertaining to the Scope of Work during the project within two (2) business days.
- Reelmedia agrees to provide support during business hours (9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday) for the life of the campaign for technical or business-related issues, with no more than 48-hours response times to correct any outstanding issue.
- Change to Scope of Work.
- Any changes to the above Scope of Work will result in delay or affect the quality of the Service Deliverables.
- If the Scope of Work is agreed by Parties to have changed over the course of the project (i.e. change in timeline, scope of work, non-provision of source material and major change requests), Reelmedia reserves the right to re-quote for the project.
- Point of Contact.
- The Client shall provide one main point of contact through which all feedback and communication between the two organizations shall flow.
- The Client shall agree to respond to all communications within three (3) business days and cooperate with Reelmedia throughout the project to attain the project objective.
- Provision of Information. The Client shall provide its corporate marketing material, including white-papers, articles, press releases, videos, images (digital source files) when requested. Costs of preparing such material are not included in the scope of the service agreement.
- Project & Service Deliverable Management.
- All Service Deliverables, milestones, and submissions will be uploaded on a centralised Project Management System, which both teams at Client and Reelmedia has access to.
- In order for Reelmedia to perform our Service Deliverables and meet project performance, it is imperative that Client responds to all written communications within three (3) business days. Failure to do so will impact the outcome of the Service Agreement. Reelmedia may provide up to three (3) warnings via email and/or telephone if our communications are not responded within the timeline as agreed.
- Termination of Agreement.
- Each party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement by written notice to the other if a party has materially breached any obligation herein and such breach remains unresolved for a period of thirty days after written notice of such breach is sent to the other party.
- If Reelmedia terminates this Agreement because of Client’s default, all of the following shall apply: (i) All amounts payable or accrued to Reelmedia under this Agreement shall become immediately due and payable; (ii) All rights and licenses granted to Client under this Agreement shall belong to the Client.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement for its convenience upon thirty days prior written notice to the other. Upon such termination, all amounts owed to Reelmedia under this Agreement for accepted work shall immediately become due and payable and all rights and licenses granted by Reelmedia to Client under this Agreement shall belong to the Client.
- Dispute Resolution.
- The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Singapore law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Singapore in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. The use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including and without limitation to this paragraph
- In the event there is an issue, which cannot be resolved at review meetings, either party will designate a corporate executive who will meet to resolve the issue.
- Any dispute in connection with this Proposal shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Singapore Arbitration Act (SIAC Rules 2016), provided however, should any dispute arise under this Proposal, the parties shall endeavour to settle such dispute amicably between them.
- In the event that the parties fail to agree upon an amicable solution, such dispute shall be determined by arbitration as aforesaid.
- Force Majeure. Reelmedia will not be liable for delays or errors in its performance or for non-performance, due to causes beyond its reasonable control (“force majeure event”) and shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time to remedy any such delay or failure to perform. If force majeure event cannot be resolved within sixty (60) days, Client may choose to terminate this Agreement.
- Cancellation Fees.
- 25% of the quotation amount will incur to the Client when cancellation of quotation is made within 2 weeks before date of a video production shoot.
- 50% of the quotation amount will incur to the Client when cancellation of quotation is made 7 days before date of a video production shoot.
- 80% of the quotation amount will incur to the Client when cancellation of quotation is made 3 days before date of video production shoot.
- 100% of the quotation amount will incur to Client when cancellation of quotation is made 24 hours before date of video production shoot.