Are you looking to attract new customers?
Do you want to explain how your product or service works?
Would you like to educate people about the benefits your product or service offers?
You can accomplish all three objectives using animation videos.
Animation videos are straight to the point and quick productions that can help convert and deliver.
If you have not added animation videos to your marketing arsenal yet, here are some reasons why you should:
It can be used as a powerful sales tool for marketing.
Animation videos are considered potent marketing tools for many reasons.
One primary reason is it can be viewed by prospects day and night.
Once you post your video to your site or social media channels, you will have the potential to attract customers 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Undoubtedly, that advantage beats conventional marketing methods by a long shot.
In addition, it’s also a method that can pay for itself numerous times over.
E-mail marketing combined with animation video is also considered one of the most effective and popular forms of online marketing.
Site visitors are more inclined to watch a video rather than read a long article detailing your service or product and marketing experts the world over have caught on to these new developments.
- 76 percent of marketers are planning to increase their use of video marketing and YouTube.
- 9 percent of marketers picked video as the content type that yield the best ROI.
It can help you connect with your audience more effectively.
In terms of online activities, both consumers and professionals consider watching video to be at the top of their list.
This means you can surely use your corporate videos to connect with both your current and prospective customers on a deeper level.
To make your animation video even more effective, you need to ensure your script is exceptional.
In addition, it should also hit key emotional points and must clearly show customers why you are their best option.
- Site visitors spend 100 percent of their line on web pages that have videos.
- 90 percent of consumers watch online videos.
- At least 52 percent of all mobile traffic can be attributed to videos.
- 59 percent of senior executives prefer videos rather than texts.
It can help effortlessly showcase the benefits of your product or service.
Depending on the type of business you are engaged in, it can sometimes be challenging to highlight the benefits of your product or service.
Fortunately, an animation video gives you the luxury to highlight all the benefits you can offer alongside all the relevant information you want to convey in a crisp, neat, and attractive video package.
Animation videos can also be used to clearly explain how your product or service works.
In addition, it can also be used to answer FAQs from customers both current and prospective.
- 1 in 4 shoppers have used YouTube to search for videos relevant to the product they want to purchase.
- 73 percent of consumers are more likely to buy a product after they have watched a video that explains how the product or service can benefit them.
It can help significantly boost conversion rates.
Many studies have indicated that presentations using video have a much higher conversion rate compared to other types of marketing.
This can be attributed to the fact that animation videos are short and to the point, therefore, way easier to digest.
Videos are also highly targeted and more entertaining.
As long as you take into account your target customers, it is very easy to create a video that appeals to their desires and needs.
With a highly targeted video, your conversion can go off the roof.
- Using the word video in the e-mail subject line can increase click through rates by as much as 65 percent.
- 71 percent of marketers acknowledge that conversion performance of videos is way better compared to other kinds of marketing content.
It can help improve search engine optimization.
Animation videos can definitely give your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts a massive boost.
With YouTube considered as the second biggest search engine the world over, it’s easy to see how this is possible.
Many videos rank high on the top search results for particular targeted keywords.
Apart from having a presence on YouTube, it would also help a lot if you optimize your business site’s landing page.
- A video can help triple the average number of linking domains.
- 77 percent of marketers on YouTube use keyword tagging effectively. As a result, they are able to provide several entries when people search for content.
Many statistics indicate that marketers and business owners plan to integrate more videos in their campaigns and for good reasons.
Given that it’s done right, videos can help attract new prospects, impress current ones, amplify your reach, and significantly increase your revenue.